Free Talk - "DARE TO CARE"
Come and join the Free Talk, "DARE TO CARE" on 30th October at Orchard Road.
We have two sessions - The free talk in the morning starts at 11 am and the talk in the evening starts at 7 pm. You can choose for which session you want to come.
The talk will cover the following:
- The Role of Parents
- Who Dares to Care?
- The Art of Giving To Your Loved Ones
- Invest in Your Child’s Holistic Development
- Realising the Importance of HOLISTIC DEVELOPMENT
- Being ACADEMICALLY SMART Vs Being HOLISTICALLY Developed
- Powerful Stories to OPEN MINDS!
The speaker, Mrs Devi Kumar is a well known motivational speaker to countless parents and a SoulKids Mentor. She was a former Senior Education Officer, looking into the holistic development of children, as a former Head of Character & Leadership Development in a local school. Her vast experience with parents and pupils, gives further dimension to her ability to present and open MINDS.
Register your interest to attend the talk by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating your name, number of attendees (if you are bringing along your friends) and the time which you will like to come by.
- Venue Address was changed to "Far East Shopping Centre, 545 Orchard Road #16-01, Singapore 238882". Diff 2014-10-09 06:28:33
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM SGT
Free Talk - "DARE TO CARE" FULL
- Venue Address
- Far East Shopping Centre, 545 Orchard Road #16-01, Singapore 238882 Singapore
3 minutes Walk from MRT Orchard
Usha Fernandes6 Followers